2021.12.01 11:07 LondonDude123 Yesterday I posted about the women who would enjoy killing babies... Turns out Reddit is absolutely fine with it!
|submitted by LondonDude123 to MensRights [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 medikitlass Polytunnel or greenhouse?
Hi all, request for advice. We've just got our allotment after 7 (seven!) years, which is all tremendously exciting. We can have either a 6' by 8' greenhouse or a 6' by 8' polytunnel. Which should we get?
We can get second hand green houses easier than second hand polytunnels it seems, which should save a few bob. I also note that polytunnels are best erected (tee hee) in summer, and it'd be nice to have somewhere for seedlings come spring.
However, I hear polytunnels are a bit easier to manage in terms of ventilation and avoiding scorching.
Also worth noting that we don't currently have a base in place for any structure, so we'll have to build one. And our car isn't small but I imagine we'd have to hire a van to pick up a second hand greenhouse, which adds to the cost and faff.
submitted by medikitlass to Allotment [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 11:07 LiterallyStonkler Facebook risks meta flop, metaverse developers say
|submitted by LiterallyStonkler to StonkFeed [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 seadori test
2021.12.01 11:07 scifiphichipsi [Sam Wallace at The Telegraph]: "The urgent Newcastle United rebuild: which players and for which division next season? Nat Phillips is one target but by the end of December, who can say what shape NUFC’s season will be in"
|submitted by scifiphichipsi to LiverpoolFC [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 LtLfTp12 [help] After using VPN wifi stops working unless i reset network settings or connect to VPN again
2021.12.01 11:07 SilentStriker00 Is there marijuana in my butt?
2021.12.01 11:07 IndividualEvening842 Diabetes management
My mum has been seeing a GP for diabetes management for a year. As her glucose level has not improved I got her a Abbot librestyle continuous glucose monitor and it shows better the fluctuations over a day.
To my surprise when she showed this to her GP the GP said this is not accurate. It is HSA and FDA approved.
I am thinking of bringing her to polyclinic instead. Does anyone know of poly doctors knows how to use these continuous monitor for better medication dosing ?
submitted by IndividualEvening842 to askSingapore [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 11:07 bo21ard-wa3lkrejEc Hannah Owo Blowjob Onlyfans Sucking Cock Porn Video
|submitted by bo21ard-wa3lkrejEc to TwitchXRatedContent [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 grantomac Afterlife worldwide Box Office latest - $116,590,116
|submitted by grantomac to ghostbusters [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 Vast_Response_2737 As a self-proclaimed narcissistic sadomasochist, why wasn't I given the choice to not come into the universe?
I don't care about people. In fact, this indifference towards others has shifted into a hatred for others, especially those who decide to live for their loved ones. It's almost become unbearable for me to behold and I don't know why that is or how I got to this point, but I believe that at least part of the reason is because of my narcissistic and cold-blooded nature.
That's why people like me shouldn't come into this world. It saves us the trouble. Life itself obviously isn't for us, as we are too narcissistic and too unempathetic to be willing to put others before ourselves. I've now become misanthropic towards people. We only want to think of ourselves and live our own lives and never consider others and we can't stand it when people put others first.
submitted by Vast_Response_2737 to Christianity [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 11:07 houleyeu Grand Exchange - a RUNESCAPE themed ecosystem.
Hear me out, if you saw the meme potential of some coins, here is why you should seriously be interested in Runescape-inspired coin Grand Exchange ($GP) token.
- it's shooting back up rapidly, very strong support after doing a 20x and plummeting in first 2 days. Now at 50% of ATH
- you are still very early - it's only 800k market cap and launched 4 days ago. Already on Gecko & CMC!!!
- contract ownership renounced, preventing dev from rugging by raiding LP or changing fees.
- Memes and nostalgia - basically all normie millennials loved RuneScape as a kid and spent countless hours playing. With the meme power of RuneScape screenshots and blue party hats, the nostalgia-induced chemical rush normies will get when they see this coin will literally force them to buy in
- NFTs coming to capitalise on normie nostalgia feels
- reflections - we get 8% reflections paid hourly in binance usd. being early to a high reflection token like this is an amazing opportunity, as you are essentially buying a share of the volume forever for cheap, paid in fiat backed stablecoins. people who invested $300 at launch are now making that in busd every day.
- expanding on the above - at the current price of 1m market cap, if you buy $995 of GP (after tax) you are buying roughly 0.125% of the supply. That means, with 8% reflections, you are getting 0.01% of the total volume, every single day. If the coin did just 1 million$ in volume per day, you would make $100 per day. We are already getting towards these numbers.
- anything you invest now, at current price, if the coin trades $10 million in volume at any time in its future, you are guaranteed to get your initial investment back in usd reflections alone, regardless of price.
This is a wonderful opportunity. If you appreciate the power of memes and nostalgia do not miss out on this coin.
Grand Exchange - a RUNESCAPE themed ecosystem.
Holders of the Grand Exchange (GP), will receive BUSD reflections directly into their wallet, proportional to the amount of GP tokens they hold.
BUSD reflections are generated by a tax on buys and sells, keeping holders comfy.
A 12% buy and sell tax is pooled and distributed, 8% in BUSD to all holders in the community, 2% for marketing, and 2% to liquidity.
Token Details & Features📝:
- Token Name: Grand Exchange
- Token Symbol: GP
- Token Type: BEP-20 (PancakeSwap V2): 0x2B7cf251FEb2F128b1bD04dFD9290F316fb4d958
- Contract Source Code Verified on BSCScan ✅
- CHART: Check Poocoin 0x2B7cf251FEb2F128b1bD04dFD9290F316fb4d958
- Total Supply: 2,147,483,647 GP 💎
- Liquidity Locked: https://cryptexlock.me/pai56/0xEB8dBCb5475421666b6C73F03e2eE96C5534784d 🔐
- RENOUNCED: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x0866b56ffef13f64a095b583f5c122415c2e885ed305bbafde2e21a2c700762a ✅
- ANTI WHALE limits: 2% Max Wallet Size (42.949.672 GP), Max Transaction 1% (21.474.836 GP).
- CoinGecko ✅
- CoinMarketcap ✅
Tax Distribution (12% Total TX Fee) 📊
- 8% BUSD Reflections!!
- 2% Liquidity
- 2% Marketing
submitted by houleyeu to MarsEconomy [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 11:07 rupakdas49966 How are guys?
2021.12.01 11:07 DogStockWhale Buy Stacks on Binance and start stacking them sats now!
2021.12.01 11:07 36dddmilf Showing off my big tits and cleavage in a sexy black top
|submitted by 36dddmilf to Milfs_only [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 Fit_Problem4273 What is a print finisher?
2021.12.01 11:07 mrfansome the deal is too good to be true
|submitted by mrfansome to facepalm [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 carmelocadodalmelo come avrebbe detto il buon Omar: può capitare
|submitted by carmelocadodalmelo to memesITA [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 Yungohan Bye FUDelity! 👋🏼
|submitted by Yungohan to Superstonk [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 LiterallyStonkler Notable quotes from the Reuters Next conference
|submitted by LiterallyStonkler to StonkFeed [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 Zecure_Ape Jerkin it with Gherkinit S12E9 Fidelity, Deferment, Live Charting for 12.1.21
|submitted by Zecure_Ape to dillionaires [link] [comments]|
2021.12.01 11:07 krayzkid Do I have keratoconus? Went to two eye doctors and both gave me a different diagnosis.
I turned 22 about a week back and I'm from Chennai, India. I'm on the laptop for the whole day for the past 5-6 years.
My symptoms (in no particular order) include:
2021.12.01 11:07 Basic_Ad_2235 Where can I download the book "Ruhe und Ordnung" by Ernst Ottwalt?
2021.12.01 11:07 Alternative_Type_961 Just curious...
My job said they weren't able to receive health insurance coverage from any of the big insurance companies. They have this new insurance that's similar to a money pool where we pay a premium per pay check and it all gets put into a pool. Any employee who is insured is essentially paying for everyone's doctor visits. Listening to this, I was pretty weirded out. Is this a red flag?
submitted by Alternative_Type_961 to antiwork [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 11:07 RLCD-Bot [Titanium White Octane] [Titanium White Octane: Dune Racer] [(Alpha Reward) Gold Cap] [Orange Flamethrower] [Emerald Pro] [(Beta Reward) Gold Nugget] [Titanium White EQ]
|submitted by RLCD-Bot to RLCustomDesigns [link] [comments]|